|Make the most of your next visit at Denver Center for Bariatric Surgery. Here are some tips that might help:
- Bring the bottle for each prescription medication you’re taking.
- Bring your insurance card.
- Complete the required patient registration forms either by printing them from our website, www.denverbariatrics.com and completing them off site, or arrive fifteen minutes early to your first appointment to allow time to complete them onsite. If you get the forms added to your website before this blog is posted, add a link to the forms.
- Write your questions down and bring them with you so can remember to ask your physician.
- Know your Bariatric coverage – Bring your specific insurance policy on Bariatric Surgery. This can change year to year so be sure to recheck often!